New international customers
3. March 2017
We have already demonstrated several times that our multiposting application solique recruiter can be implemented internationally and tailored to meet highly complex client requirements.
Over the past year, we have won additional global companies as new clients, among others, Uniper (a spin-off of the E.ON energy corporation) and RUAG. These companies put our applications to use worldwide.
Each new client was won following a multi-step evaluation process lasting several months, during which solique recruiter’s functionality proved itself against well-known third-party systems, some of which were already in operation.
Particularly impressive features included granular adaption to functional and visual challenges, a global media portfolio for cross-media publication of job advertisements, simple user guidance and media disruption-free data exchange using interfaces with the SAP SuccessFactors and umantis HR systems. Last but not least, professional project management, short response times and solique's adherence to deadlines have all played a part in the company’s resounding success.
A few project highlights:
- Implementation taking into account various areas of business, countries and languages
- Complex templates with video integration and text blocks linked to images
- Construction of a new, mobile-optimized job portal for Uniper’s own careers site
- English-language project management
- Replacement of an existing rival solution with solique recruiter
- Highly complex CI/CD requirements
- Interface with umantis applicant management
- Construction of a new, mobile-optimized job portal for RUAG’s own careers site
- Simultaneous release in nine countries